Please proceed with all steps mentioned below to connect your EPSON printer with your computer by enabling EPSON connect.
Always remember: Ensure that your computer/printer is connected to a wireless or Ethernet connection as explained on the Start Here sheet for your product.
If you want to look for Start Here sheet, simply visit Epson Support main page, choose your product, select Manuals, then press Start Here.
- Download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Next step is to give agreement to End-User License Agreement, then press Next.
- Choose Install and then press Next.
- Choose your product, and then press Next.
- Choose Printer Registration, and then select Next.
- Choose Agree and then select Next.
- When you come across the message Register a printer to Epson Connect, press OK.
- Proceed with one of the following options:
- If you are setting up a new account, now you need to fill a form i.e., Create an Epson Connect Account form and then click Finish.
- If you are going to register a new product with an account which already exists, choose I already have an account, fill the form which says Add a New Printer, then press Add.
- Press Close.
- Check our Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print guidelines to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.