HP Printer shows offline Windows/Mac PC’s
Learn how to fix HP printer offline, connectivity issue. Connect your printer to Wi-Fi to Print, Scan and Fax from your Windows/Mac PC’s. Call us at 1-888-673-7726 Our award winning, team is available 24/7.
Find out how to fix printer offline, connectivity issue with your HP InkJet Printer on windows/Mac PC’s.
Find out how to fix printer offline, connectivity issue with your HP OfficeJet Printer with windows/Mac PC’s.
Find out how to fix printer offline, connectivity issue with your HP Color Laser Jet Printer with windows/Mac PC’s
How do I get my HP printer back online?.
When attempting to print in a wireless LAN environment, message printer is offline or Printer not responding may appear while printing with your HP printer. There are several possible causes for this message. Refer to the following list of recommendations
- Make sure the correct printer is selected.
- Turn off your HP printer, wait a few 30 seconds, then turn it back on. Now try to print.
- Check Wi-Fi led of your HP printer. If its blinking then your HP printer is disconnected from your home network. Click here to earn how to setup your HP printer on wireless/Wi-Fi.
- If your computer is connected to a VPN (Virtual Private Network), Disconnect from the VPN and try to print again.
- The access point (or wireless router) and your HP printer may not be communicating wirelessly. Power off and back on the access point (or wireless router) and your HP printer to restore communication.
- The HP wireless printer will detect nearby access points. Confirm the network name (SSID) matches the one selected on the printer and the one on the computer.
- Set the printer to online/Resume status.
- Hit win + R, and type control printer in run box.
- Right-click your printer’s icon and hit See what’s printing.
- Click Printer to see if Use Printer Offline is unchecked. If it’s checked, click it to uncheck.