There may be multiple factors which may contribute towards printing blank pages from printer which might include print settings, low ink, or some technical glitches in the printer itself.
Look at the mentioned carefully:
- Just ensure that the surface on which your printer is placed must be flat, stable extending its beyond the base in all directions. Printer may face issues in printing properly if it is tilted or at an angle.
- Look for replacing the ink cartridges if you are using them since long or they have low ink.
- Always remember to remove the yellow tape from the cartridges before installing them into your printer.
- Always ensure that paper being used in printer must meet product’s specifications (Transparent and vellum paper are not supported by Epson printers).
- Go for printing a nozzle check pattern to confirm whether nozzles are clogged or blocked. Clean the print hear, if necessary.
- Carefully examine the software of your printer and check for paper size, orientation and layout settings in the printer software which must be appropriate.
- Document which you are going to print should not possess any blank pages. Under Preview option of your printer software, observe pages you are going to print and carefully remove the blank pages.
- You can also choose Select Blank Page using your printer software, if you are going to printing from Windows or a Mac. To choose these settings, procced with the mentioned steps according to your operating system.
- Procced with one of the following according to the operating system you are working with.
- Windows 10: Press and choose (Settings) >Devices> Printers & Scanners. Look for your printer and choose Manage> Printing Preferences.
- Windows 8. X:Move to the Apps screen and choose Control Panel>Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Devices and Printers. Right click your printer and choose Printing Preferences.
- Windows 7: Press and choose Devices and Printers. Click on the right side of your printer icon and choose Printing Preferences.
- Windows Vista: Press and choose Control Panel (or point to Settings and select Control Panel). Choose Printer (under Hardware and Sound) or Printers. Right-click on the printer icon and choose Printing Preferences.
- Press the Maintenance tab and press the Extended Settings tab.
- Choose Skip Blank Pages.
- Press OK to save all the changes you made to settings.
1. Open the menu and choose System Preferences.
2. Choose Print & Scan, Print & Fax, or Printers & Scanners, choose your product which you are using, and then choose Options & Supplies.
3. Choose Driver or Options.
- Set Skip Blank Page to On.
- Press OK.