Game More. Watch More. Share More.
No more taking turns doing the things you love. The Archer C3150 V2 keeps everyone online at the same time, no matter what they’re doing. Powerful XStream processing, 4-Stream, NitroQAM and Airtime Fairness all combine to make your Wi-Fi faster than ever. MU-MIMO lets your router talk to many devices at once, and Smart Connect makes sure each one has the fastestconnection possible. With its advanced Wi-Fi technology and innovative antenna design, the Archer C3150 V2 creates powerful Wi-Fi coverage and lets more than 25 devices stay connected at the same.
XStream Processing for Smoother Performance
- With XStream processor architecture, the Archer C3150 V2 dedicates one processor to each of its Wi-Fi bands. These processors handle Wi-Fi traffic, freeing the router’s dual-core CPU to take care of everything else.
- All this extra brainpower keeps your Wi-Fi running smoothly so everyone in your home can enjoy what they love most, whether that’s watching Netflix, gaming online, streaming music, or all of the above.
NitroQAM and 4-Stream for Faster Speeds
- 4-Stream and NitroQAM work together to get your devices running faster. 4-Stream adds an extra data stream to each Wi-Fiband for four total streams per band, and NitroQAM helps each stream process data more quickly.
- Combined, these two advanced features increase speed by 25% overall, letting you watch movies in 4K and game online at the same time without slowing down your Wi-Fi.
MU-MIMO and Smart Connect for Better Connections
- MU-MIMO lets the Archer C3150 V2 talk to several devices at once, and Smart Connect automatically places each device on the best available Wi-Fi band.
- With both working together, everyone can hop online at the same time without having to wait, and each device can always get the best connection.
Airtime Fairness for Distributed Wi-Fi
- Older G and N Wi-Fi devices are slower and need more time to send data than newer, faster AC Wi-Fi devices. With Airtime Fairness, your router equally divides attention between newer and older devices improving overall Wi-Fi performance and reliability without letting older devices limit your network.
Quality of Service for Assigning Bandwidth
- QoS lets you assign more bandwidth to your favorite devices, keeping them running smoother.
- If you love watching Amazon Prime on your smart TV or game console, you can give more bandwidth to both so your favorite shows load quickly.
Link Aggregation for Doubled Wired Speeds
- Team two of the four Gigabit LAN ports for a single device for a faster wired connection with a combined speed of up to 2 Gbps.
- Double the connection speeds to a Network Attached Storage (NAS) for even faster streaming and data backups than ever.
Built-In VPN Server
- When using public Wi-Fi, establish an encrypted VPN connection to your router to enjoy safe and secure internet access.
- Browse the web in a coffee shop, download important files while waiting for your flight at the airport, and access private router-connected hard drives at home from afar without worry or paid subscriptions.
Easy Firmware Updates
- The Archer C3150 V2’s Web UI provides easy access to the latest available firmware so you can always keep your network up to date. The router will immediately notify you if any critical updates are available for download.
Innovative Antenna Design
- Four dual band antennas send strong Wi-Fi coverage, letting you enjoy what you love anywhere in your home, from your favorite spot on the couch to the comfort of your bed.
- USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports make it easy to share photos, videos, and music on your home network.
- When away from home, a VPN allows you to securely access NAS drives and other devices connected to the router through USB.
Intuitive Tether App
- The Archer C3150 V2’s web interface has been optimized for mobile devices, making setup on your phone or tablet simple. When your network is up and running, you can download the free Tether app to easily adjust network settings or manage your home network while away.
Free Lifetime Support from the World’s #1 Consumer Wi-Fi Company
- TP-Link is the world’s number one provider of consumer Wi-Fi products, shipping half a million products to over a hundred countries every day. Unlike our competition, we believe support should be free, so our team is available 24/7 to provide no-cost technical service, including setup assistance, for the lifetime of our products. And for peace of mind, we back each of our products with an industry-leading two-year warranty.
* Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition. Two or more 1×1 MU-MIMO-enabled client devices must be connected to achieve faster performance. ** To access remote network management features, customers must sign-up for a free TP-Link account *** According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q3 2016 Final Release.
|Wireless Type||801.11 AC|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||1|
|Item model number||Archer C3150|
|Item Weight||4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.8 x 10.4 x 1.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7.8 x 10.4 x 1.5 inches|
4K Streaming and Gaming with Antivirus for Every Device
Optimized for stronger performance, the Archer C3150 V2 delivers powerful Wi-Fi up to 3150 Mbps for 4K streaming, real-time broadcasting and online gaming. It also comes with TP-Link HomeCare powered by Trend Micro*, which protects all of your devices from cyber threats and keeps your family safe.
The Archer C3150 V2 connects more devices to faster Wi-Fi over stronger connections, and its antennas are designed to create far-reaching Wi-Fi coverage. Airtime Fairness balances Wi-Fi between older and newer devices, and Link Aggregation helps you create Ethernet speeds up to 2 Gbps for NAS devices and external drives. You can also manage your network remotely through the Tether app, and easily install firmware upgrades through the web interface.