- Switch on your HP printer, install cartilages and place paper in tray.
- Go to Safari and visit www.123.hp.com/setup on your device.
- Press download tab to save HP Easy Start.
- In the bottom right corner, click the saved file and press open, if pop-up.
- On prompted dialog box, press open Microsoft store option to download and install HP Smart App on your device.
- Carefully read agreements & statements, Press the box to agree conditions followed by continue tab.
- Choose printer from connected devices and press continue. In case your printer is not listed, confirm whether it is one and connected to the same wireless connection as your system, and then try one more time.
Carefully read and follow to on screen steps to reach installation screen.
The present HP Printer Driver and Software options shows, including the HP suggested Printer Software and Driver for your HP printer installation.
Choose the HP printer driver and software that table according to your requirements, and then press install.
If prompted, type your admin username and password to allow HP Printer Setup wizard.
The selected HP Printer driver and software is downloaded and installed.
Click Add Device to add your HP printer to the Printers and Scanners queue.
With the printer added, you can print a test page, or perform a test scan to verify scan utility.
Carefully read and react to any left-over procedure to finish setting up your HP printer in MacOS.
Cheers! Setting up your HP printer is complete. Enjoy printing with your HP printer.